Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Power Is In You!


The Power Is In You

Neuroscience reveals that more  than 95% of our decisions, behaviors are generated by the subconscious mind. We control our life using our conscious mind only 5% of the time. So it is very important that we look into our subconscious mind's tape recorder and see what messages it has recorded over time and then change what doesn't match our goals, is the only way to generate long lasting behavioral changes. Learning tools that are only geared for the  one conscious mind, won't get us the results we are going after!

I have found PSYCH-K process to be of great value in getting my clients freedom from their limiting beliefs, that cause them to fail and be stuck in the vicious  cycle of relapse. In over 28yrs of my experience as a psychotherapist, I haven't seen a process that makes such great changes in human consciousness. 

I am grateful for Dr. Bruce Lipton for sharing valuable information about the subconscious mind and introducing PSYCH-K process by Rob Williams  in his book, The Biology of Belief. It is my honor to share what I know now with those who are ready for a breakthrough in life and in their practice of health modalities, including psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and hypnotherapists, etc.

The proof is here:

For more info. visit my website and blog at:
ritasomanwisdom.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment