Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thank God I Read This Book (The Biology Of Belief by Bruce Lipton)


Thank God I Read This Book

One decision that changed the entire course of my life.  After attending tons of seminars and reading hundreds of self help books over 18 plus years of my profession as a psychotherapist , I was very reluctant to read another book or attend another seminar. Somehow I decided to give it a last chance and read the book, The Biology of Belief. I was totally blown away with the information and then to my surprise he mentioned some ways to reprogram the subconscious. 

Thanks to Dr. Bruce Lipton for sharing your knowledge and PSYCH-K process in your book, The Biology of Belief, and helping me reach many people with your endorsement.
As a result of updating my belief systems, my life continues to throw pleasant surprises in my life. I am able to help people from all over the world via Skype and teaching PSYCH-K workshops  in person. My mission now is to introduce your work and PSYCH-K to as many people/professionals possible. I love the journey I have been on since 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment