Thursday, March 24, 2016

Addiction Is Curable

Addiction is Curable

Staying sober is the basis of recovery. Real healing comes from dealing with the causes of drinking/ using drugs. They call addiction as a relapsing disease. They don't know why the addicted chose to go after drugs and alcohol. I am honored to use a life changing process known as PSYCH-K, created by Robert M. Williams and introduced by Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of book, The Biology of Belief. This process not only allowed  me to effectively help by clients, it also helped me in addressing my codependency and workaholism at the root level. As needed I blend this process with psychotherapy. The results from this work have been life transforming. 

Seeing the effectiveness of this process I feel it is my duty to share with others. The fact that it is our subconscious mind that creates 95 percent of our decisions, behaviors and biology, if not aligned with our wishes and desires, won't get us the long term results we are seeking. 

I share what I know know now. Those who are ready to change the game of their lives find me and others politely say, "No thank you." Either way I continue to do my service!!

The 'Good News.'

PSYCH-K can help people create a life they desire, regardless of their issues!!

I am an internationally certified PSYCH-K instructor. I am honored to be endorsed by Bruce Lipton, author of book, The Biology of Belief.

Listen to Dr. Gabor Mate:
http://youtu.be/RzqqU10hfPY






No comments:

Post a Comment