Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Greeting From Rita Soman!


Happy Valentine's Day 2016

Love is the highest vibrating emotion. It not only changes 
our chemistry but also impacts all living beings and the planet, positively. There are many who didn't get to experience this emotion in life, especially during their childhood, and as a result their subconscious mind is not familiar with this feeling. So they keep searching for love outside in people and things and still feel empty and unloved.

I migrated to U.S. in 1987 in search of love in my second marriage, after couple failed relationships. I was able to attract via my lovely husband I have been married to for over 28 years. But I was too scared to give and receive love. In my  case due to past trauma during my first marriage, the emotion love was replaced with feelings of unworthiness, fear, anger, self hatred, jealousy etc. Since my mind lost touch with the emotion love, I couldn't give or receive love for a long time until I began to replace the painful and negative emotions with self love. I am very grateful to the modalities of PSYCH-K, EFT, The Emotion Code, Ho'oponopono, psychotherapy,
Shamanic Healing, The Healing Code, Rapid Eye therapy and to those professionals who facilitated the work with me, and piece by piece putting my broken heart together. It is due to the result of my years of consistent work, I can now say, I love myself and I am able to give and receive love to others unconditionally. I am not looking for love outside. It has been such a great feeling to feel good, and feel loved.

Thank you all for your love, your support and for your presence in my life, for some of you with physical presence and for others energetically.

Celebrate this lovely day with those who you feel close to and most importantly love yourself!


Happy Valentine Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment