Monday, February 22, 2016

Rita Soman's Journey To Happiness With PSYCH-K


Rita Soman's Journey To Happiness With Psych-K

February 21, my birth date was planned by my parents' desire to have a daughter after their three sons. But years later, it turned out to be the Divine's plan to bring me on the planet. Everything was fine in my life until I fell in love with my first husband in 1977 (who I didn't know was an alcoholic.) I suffered six long years in this abusive marriage, then one day he decided to end his life and he did. After the initial shock and grief, I felt relieved. I was free of him but I was not aware that there was some very serious damage that had taken place as a result of my past trauma with him that took my sanity away.

I got remarried in 1977 to my wonderful second husband but for 18 years I suffered again. It was not due to him, it was due to my low self-esteem, repressed anger, guilt, shame and self hatred, I was unable to accept his love and care. I became depressed and felt hopeless. I went through several types of therapies, took natural anti-depressants but still found myself on the emotional roller coaster ride. I had to endure this pain in silence as I was too ashamed to tell anyone. I kept trying various ways to feel normal, some of them helped but only for a short time. 

Then came a sigh of relief, when I learned from Dr. Bruce Lipton's book The Biology Of Belief  that the source of my problems was buried in my subconscious mind and it can be healed. Dr. Lipton introduced me to the PSYCH-K process in his book. This was going to be my final attempt to heal, which was I said to myself when I had my first session with a trained PSYCH-K facilitator.

PSYCH-K turned out to be a very pleasant surprise for me as it began to unravel the truths about my subconscious programs and the faulty belief systems that  I needed to have redone. It took some time to do the work but when it was finally done WOW!

Where am I today? 
I'm celebrating each moment of my life, feeling in control and living my life by self design feeling empowered. So that was the plan that was chalked out to me by the ALMIGHTY! Now I am being used as THY little assistant to help those who are ready to take charge of their lives. 

Each year of my life is getting better and better. I feel younger and more energized. I feel like I am in a timeless zone, enjoying my human experiences spiritually. I am grateful to all my life experiences (which have taught me valuable lessons.) A apply to enjoy my awesome life doing what I love. My wish is to inspire and help others by being the change. 

And YES, I had a happy birthday as expected!

Thank you for taking tome to read and comment on my posts!

To find out more about PSYCH-K, please visit my official website http://ritasoman.com/ or look for me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/people/Rita-Soman/547185044








No comments:

Post a Comment