Thursday, April 14, 2016

Happiness Is An Inside Job


 “Many people believe that happiness is an outside in job. What that means is that they believe once they have achieved their goals, then they will be happy. Problem with this notion is that they put their happiness on hold until they have achieved their goals. Such happiness is conditional and lasts only for a short time. When the charm of achieving a goal is gone, happiness also goes away, because it was tied with the goal. The solution is to create happiness from within by expanding our consciousness. What that means is to first getting in touch with our thoughts, our feelings, our perceptions of ourselves and the world we live in and then changing what is not aligned with your conscious mind’s desires. I personally I choose to work on evolving my consciousness and then to of after a goal. I love feeling good for what I am becoming from inside out as a result of my inner changes. I believe that once you become the consciousness you are looking for, by achieving your goals, success will follow you and be with you forever.”

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
~Zig Zagler


1 comment:

  1. one of my fave books is Happiness is Free by Hale Dwoskin

    ReplyDelete